Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

What I am doing for Fourth of july weekend

I am going to Half moon bay,CA. I will stay a night there. I will also eat some good seafood there too. I will have to pack up tomorrow night. We are leaving 10am on Friday, 3, 2009 to Half moon Bay. I will swim on the beach. I will pack a pair of swimming trunks if I want to go swimming. I will also do some shopping too if I have time. Julia Shih told me that she Eric and Rie will not be able to come. That is too bad. I hope they can come next time. But we are going to alaska together, with Jodie Nie, Edward Zhang, their 2 kids, Julia Shih my mom, and I will be going on a cruise together. I am listenning to all kinds of music not only Blondie. I will blog very often like Peggy Liu said. Well that's all I have to blog about. And Julia Shih have fun in Los Angeles,CA. We will miss you. We will see you next time.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer - said…

    Definitely let me know how Half Moon Bay is...next time we would all love to come. Can't wait to see you later in July! I'm going to miss you too this weekend. I hope you have a lot of fun. Take lots of pictures!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Rie said…

    Half Moon Bay is so pretty! The last time I went there, it was with my sister who was visiting from Japan. Maybe you can post some photos of the beach. Sunset pictures at the beach are always lovely.Have fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download