Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

What I ate for lunch today

I had lunch with Parkson Shih and my dad to the new sushi restraunt at warm spring blvd. It is a new restraunt. It is very good and tasty. I had the super crunch roll, spider roll, and the salmon skin hand roll. I also had some of Parkson Shih's Califona roll and some tempura. I loved the rolls I got. I am very full now. The next time you guys come down to Fremont,CA we can take you guys there too. Later when I got back to the office at AMAX I took a pretty short nap. I am going home in a littlebit. I have tutoring with Peggy Liu at 2:30pm. So I got to leave at 2:10pm from the office. Jane the housekeeper is coming at 2:10pm to pick me up for tutoring. I am going to half moon bay,CA for the fourth of July weekend. I am leaving on Friday, July 3, 2009 at 10pm. I hope you guys like this blog now because it is about food and fun. I am very excited about the trip to half moon bay,CA. I need to leave now. I will blog more often. I will talk to you guys later when I am done with tutoring. I will let you guys know asap.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am super happy that you're keeping up with the blogging. I'll definitely check it often, so keep up the good work!

    Half Moon Bay sounds very exciting! Have a great trip.

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger michaelshih said…

    ok i will ok you too

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer - said…

    I like this blog because it's about food, fun and most importantly, Michael! What are you guys going to do at Half Moon Bay? Hiking? Is there a beach? I haven't been there in so long that I don't remember what it's like.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Rie said…

    I'd like to go to that sushi place, since there aren't many good places around where I live. I also want to go to dim sum. Are there good dim sum places in Fremont? Let's all go for sush + dim sum when Julia is back to visit Fremont!

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer - said…

    yeah, that would be great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download