Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, July 09, 2009

What I learned from today's lesson

In today's leasson I learned that tap water is better for the teeth. It is healtier to drink. Also it is cheaper than bottled water. And it has flouride to help people's teeth. We waste too much water. I still think bottled water is better. A lot of countries are out of water. Tap water is better for economy because it can boast up the economy by getting more job offers for the ones who got laid off. I still think bottled water is better than tap water. It is cheaper and healtier. I don't agree with Peggy about tap water is better than bottled water.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Rie said…

    That's an interesting topic. I've been thinking about tap water vs bottled water lately too. I drink tap water because I don't want to waste plastic bottles, but I feel like tap water tastes really bad sometimes. I'm thinking of investing in a good water filter that I can install on my sink. That way I can drink the tap water, but it will taste better since there are also a lot of bad chemicals in tap water from the pipes.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Julia said…

    I didn't know that tap water is better for your teeth. Is it because of the fluoride? We've been using a Brita filter in Los Angeles, but I think I will get one when I get to Seattle. Love you! Thank you for that information!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Michael, it was fun having the debate with you. We will do this again :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download