Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, July 02, 2009

What I had for lunch today

I had a bento box for for-yun. It was very good. Have you guys had it before? What are you guys going to have for lunch later? Are you guys having fun in Los Angeles,CA? What are you guys doing for the fourth of July weekend? Anything fun over the weekend? Do you guys like to be in the bay area or in Los Angeles? Do you guys miss me when I am not there? Do you guys like this hot weather right now? When will you guys come up north to see us? Will you guys let me know before I leave for half moon bay tomorrow mornning? When will you guys tell me what you go to the beach or something when I get back from half moon bay on Sunday July 5, 2009? Do you guys know what time I will be back in Fremont,CA? Do you guys know why I am asking all these questions? How is my sister doing? Is she doing good or bad? How are you guys?Any more work to do for you guys? Do you kn ow if Kathy Shih is in good shape now? Is she still taking a nap? Are you guys still tired? Do you guys feel like swimming with me someday when I get back? I asked lots of questions for you guys to answer. Please answer the m as soon as you guys can.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Michael:

    The lunch was great and I really like it. Since you had the same one so I am sure you loved it too.

    Please make sure you pack your stuffs tonight so we can leave tomorrow morning. We are going to have a lot of fun together and I collected some information about this nice reastaurant that Uncle PJ gave to me. He was so nice and he even gave me the recommneded dishes he wants me to order; of couse the wine he liked too.

    Well, have a great session with Peggy and learn some new knowledage too. Please make sure you read the newspaper everyday.

    Love you,
    Dad

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Michael:

    I don't know if you remember me, but I'm one of Julia's friends from Los Angeles. However, I moved back to Michigan. I'm so glad you're blogging again!

    -Rebecca Marko

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Julia said…

    Hi Michael,
    To answer some of your questions, I definitely miss you when you're not there. You're my best friend! I miss your laughter and your company. And definitely your good advice. I don't really like hot weather, but as long as I get to be inside it's not that bad. I have a feeling you are asking these questions because I asked you to write 20 questions. Regarding your question about how I'm doing, I'm doing great! I'm happy, and meeting a lot of nice people and writing lots. I would love to go swimming with you some time. I can't wait for our house to be finished so we can go swimming and have a bbq! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download