Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The things I wish to finish by the end of September things to be done by Spetember and the rule not to buy toys and cars

My sister finished the airport from toys r us for me I was very happy to see her build it that was a triumph for me to see it done by her. I hope our remodeling of our old house will not be extended another month. I am going to vacate all my airplanes when we move back in September some time. I violated my parents rule about buying more toys and cars when I am not supposed to.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Michael, I think the title is too long, don't you think? Maybe just write it like "What's Happening in September" or something similar. I think you are comprehending the words really well, make sure you continue to use the words we learn.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Anonymous julia said…

    I really hope you can have the willpower not to buy more toy airplanes and cars, and can save up enough money to buy your own real car!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download