Cars Are Really Delicate

Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much fun I had at the lady gaga concert

On Tuesday august 17 2010 I went to a lady gaga concert. There were lots of people at the concert. Lady gaga played all my favorite songs. My mom, my sister , and myself went to lady gaga concert. The concert was at hp pavilion in San Jose ca next to Julia shih's house. I had lots of fun at the concert . I bought fries hot chicken pieces with fries and a medieum mountain dew to drink pls comment on my new blog thank you.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger michaelshih said…

    Little brother good job on blogging

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger michaelshih said…

    Little brother said keep on blogging

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Julia said…

    Don't forget all the crazy costumes we saw! Remember that big girl who was wearing the outfit that looks like she was naked with all that yellow tape that says Caution? I had a great time with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download