Cars Are Really Delicate

Sunday, August 22, 2010

How much fun I had with my family and Jason bi

On Friday all of us to see a movie in Union City,CA and had dinner there too. We had dinner at a middle-eastern restaurant. I had a chicken noodle soup and a bowl of rice. Saturday we went to see my sister Julia Shih play basketball in Newark,CA Before the game we had some soft tacos from taco bell as a snack. Today we went to see Julia shih my sister play basketball again. We also had taco bell again. I had a combo-4 with 2 beefseruperme tacos and 1 chicken soft taco and a large diet Pepsi to go with it. I am at home blogging about my weekend at the home computer. I also took a long nap after I got home from the basketball game from Newark,CA. I went outside to take out the trash and came back into the house to start blogging about my fun weekend I had with my family and my friend Jason bi. Yesterday we went to Burlinggame,CA to have Shabu Shabu at the Shabu house. Julia Shih and I had 4 and a half plates of meat. The meats were Kobe beef kobe pork, Kobe lamb Kobe chicken. We had a spicy miso soup base. We had veggies and udon noodles and caperio waters. After we got home yesterday I was on the computer the whole night and they watched a movie of Gladiator on TV. After I finished the computer work I went to bed. Jason Bi was on the computer till 1am close to 2am.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Julia said…

    that was a very fun day! Thank you so much for coming to watch me play basketball.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download