Cars Are Really Delicate

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I learned in my lesson with Michelle Yeung

I played a game called "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?" I played with Michelle Yeung. I learned to have patience because it was a hard game. The questions were very hard to answer. There were 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and a $1,000,000.00 questions. They were hard for us to read and answer each one in the game. The game requires lots of thinking and patience to play the game with friends and family. My sister helped us figure out some questions that were hard to do and answer. Michelle Yeung was playing with me too instead of reading in the tutoring class. I felt very relieved and happy to play a game with Michelle Yeung. The reason was because she was going to be a little late becuase of the meeting she was in at work. The meeting ran over 7:30pm. She told me to give an assignment for her to do. I had a fun tutoring day with Michelle today.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Michelle said…

    It took us so long to answer one 1st grade question correctly, but we finally did it! In the end, I also had a good time!

    But next time, we will read an article.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download