Cars Are Really Delicate

Thursday, October 14, 2010

HOW TO CONTROL MY ANGER

I will stop saying the so. I will try to be polite to anyone including Peggy Liu and Michelle Yeung at work and during our tutoring sessions. I can talk about my anger when I feel like acting out and being rude. I will try to start all tutoring sessions on time at work and at home. I will try mot to say all the words I am not supposed to at work or at home.

I will be very nice and cooperative to anyone that includes at work and when I am eating out for lunch and dinner I will try to reason with Peggy Liu and Michelle Yeung why I am angry them. When I am tired I will try to ask if I can take a break. I will request a 5-10 minutes break. I will try not to ignore them when they come over to tutor me on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 7:45pm on those 2 days of each week. I will keep my promise from now on.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Julia said…

    I know you can do it, Michael. You are such a good person to be around when you are being cooperative and nice. Please keep your word.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download