Cars Are Really Delicate

Monday, November 22, 2010

My New IPHONE

I am getting my iPhone 3gs activated today. I am going to at&t store today to get it activated. I already put the Sim card in the phone already. My cousin Bohr-young Tsao gave me his old iPhone is not using now. He just gave it to me last weekend. I am going to at&t with my mom today. I will go there right after we finish lunch. I am very excited to get the iPhone activated today after lunch. All of my numbers and e-mail accounts and text messages are restored from my computer at home. I will be back to AMAX after it is done.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger sona said…

    Good job taking care of ur iPhone! It still looks like new...not a scratch on it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger

free 
hit counter free web counter shareware freeware download